August 22, 2011
Club Wolverine is proud to announce that several swimmers have received both swimming and academic All-American honors for the 2010-11 season. The swimming AA list is based on time and lists the top 100 swimmers in the U.S. in each of the HS events. The academic AA list is based on both GPA and time. There are two different academic AA lists. One from the National Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association (NISCA) and another from USA Swimming.
You can click here to review the NISCA swimming and academic All-American lists: http://www.niscaonline.org/AwardPrograms/AllAmericaSwimming/tabid/63/Default.aspx
The USA Swimming academic AA list has not yet been published.
You can also click here ( http://www.hometownlife.com/article/20110821/SPORTS03/108210484/Swimmer-Seroka-s-named-All-American?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Canton|s) to read a nice story about a current AA, Adam Seroka. Adam is off to college at Washington Univerity in St. Louis. CW wishes Adam and all the CW seniors well as they embark on their college careers. The list of CW seniors is below. Remember you can also following each CW swimmer in college by going to the CW Alumni page: http://www.clubwolverine.org/SubTabGeneric.jsp?team=czmscw&_stabid_=11450
- Hanna Cowley-University of Louisville
- Kayla Douglas-University of Michigan
- Morgan Zebley-The George Washington University
- Matt Collingwood-Towson University
- Mike Fisher-Eastern Michigan University
- Paigen Kostishak-Michigan State University
- Stephen Sobczak-University of Missouri
- Elizabeth Gelb-Princeton University
- Dylan Shearer-??
- Evan Bischoff-??