[CLICK HERE] FOR INFORMATION ABOUT JOINING CW
INFORMATION FOR NEW CW MEMBERS
The following information is designed to help new members to CW navigate this web site and the various nuances of the club.
FAQ PAGE-click here to learn about various items including billing, website, volunteering, etc.
REGISTRATION-click here to learn about how to register. Registration information for upcoming sessions are typically placed here in mid-July for the fall/winter sessions and mid-Feb. for the spring/summer sessions.
CW HISTORY-click here to learn about how CW was formed and about its long history of great swimming.
TRAINGING PROGRAMS-click here to learn about CW's different training programs.
PRACTICE TIMES-click here for the CW practice schedule.
MEET ATTENDANCE-click here for the current session meet schedule and various focus meets for all the different training groups.
MEET SIGN UP-click here to learn how to sign up for a meet.
- Meet Types-click here to learn about the various types of meets offered by Michigan Swimming LSC, the governing body for the state of Michigan.
- Time Standards-click here to learn about the various time standards for swim meets.
- Practice Meet Sign Up- a chance to practice signing up for a meet to learn the nuances.
- Committee chairs-click here to see all the committee chairs and how to contact them. Remember, CW is a parent run club and it is up to all of us to volunteer in various ways. It is never too early to begin to volunteer.
CW HOSTED MEETS
- Meet Jobs-click here to learn about what volunteer jobs are available at the CW hosted meets.
- Volunteering-click here to learn about how to volunteer for meet jobs.
SOCIAL FUNCTIONS-click here to learn about CW social events designed to build team camaraderie.
ORDERING EQUIPMENT-click here to learn about how to order equipment from CW's vendor, Sun & Snow. Items are available to CW members at a discounted price.
FAMILY FEE-click here to learn all about the CW Family Fee.
CW POLICIES-click here to view the CW bylaws, conflict of interest, club hierarchy, confidentiality and reimbursement forms, travel/safety/uniform policies.
INSTRUCTIVE ARTICLES-click here for access to various articles designed to aid both parents and swimmers. These include articles for new parents on meets, practice, what to expect from your coach, nutrition and sports psychology.
COLLEGE RECRUITING-Swimming with CW through high school often leads to opportunities to swim in college. Swimming in high school and college is strongly related to academic success. Click here to view many items related to preparing to swim in college.
MICHIGAN SWIMMING LSC-click here to view the web site of the governing body for swimming in the state of Michigan. They have information on upcoming meets, meet results, news around the state and more.
USA SWIMMING-click here to view the web site of the governing body for swimming in the USA. There are stories about elite swimmers and lots of general information about swimming in the USA. And [CLICK HERE] for information designed specifically for new swim parents.
CW BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Board members -click here to view the current board members and their contact information.
- Election process-click here to view the CW Policy and Procedure manual. View Article V, section 4 for Board election information.
- Board meetings-click here to view the date and location of the next CW Board meeting. All members are encouraged to attend these meetings.
- Meeting minutes-click here to view previous meeting minutes and annual reports.
THE CW GOLD TEAM-click here to learn about the Gold Team which was developed for kids who are being treated at the Mott Childrens Hospital.